Now find us on Facebook!


Sixth Sunday of Easter - Anniversary of our Foundation

Posted on 26th May, 2019

 

The Carmel of the Magnificat and the Holy Name was founded on 25th May 1922, which was the Solemnity of the Ascension of the Lord that year. Below are photographs of our beloved Mother Foundress, Mother Mary of Jesus (left), and the first Prioress, Mother Mary of St. John the Baptist (right).

 

Our Beloved Mother Mary of JesusMother Mary of St. John the Baptist

Make A Comment

Characters left: 2000

Comments (0)